Coronavirus restrictions remain in place across the country, including those people who have been vaccinated.
As one of the Top sought after Care Agency in the country, Carelifelifeline Professionals will continue to monitor and follow the official WHO guidelines to prevent the spread of the novel Coronavirus. While we take the essential precautions, we remain committed to our mission of providing and delivering quality care for our patient safety in the midst of this nationwide, developing event.
- There should be serious consideration of public health concerns like that of the coronavirus. Listen to your state and local authorities and follow their directions.
- Just stay home if you feel sick. Don’t just go to work. Contact your physician.
- Keep them at home if your kids are sick. Don’t send them to college. Contact your physician.
- Hold the household at home if you or anyone in your household has tested positive COVID-19. Not to work. Don’t work. Don’t send kids to school. Contact your physician.
- Stay home and stay away from others when you’re older.
- You stay home and stay away from others if you have a serious underlying disease that puts you at increased risk.
The elderly population is most likely to develop severe coronavirus complications. Your actions may increase the risk for others, even if you are young and healthy. Together, we all have to work to slow Coronavirus spread.
Whenever possible, work or go to school from home.
You have a responsibility to maintain a normal business schedule if you work in healthcare, pharmaceutical services, food and other key infrastructure industries defined by the Ministry of Homeland Security.
In order to protect your health while at work, you should follow the official guidelines.
- Always practice good hygiene:
- Avoid touching your face
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or inside of elbow
- Disinfect surfaces frequently
Carelifeline Agency Professionals is currently accepting applications and processing them.
Are you looking for a Carer? Carelifeline Carers are qualified professionally for the provision of care. We are proud to be one of the sought after care specialist. We have put our caregivers in various parts of the country.
The continuity of individual or family care is improved by our professionals. We are an accredited agency for carer recruitment. We work to make sure you are well looked after and bring everyone a long-lasting smile.
Need a Carer?
Do you need a carer for yourself or a loved one? Or your organization needs a support staffs? We can help. We’ve placed various trained care professionals throughout the United Kingdom, so contact us today!
Looking for Carer Job in the UK?
Begin your application today! Simply Click below link to quickly fill and submit our Application form and be enlisted as our Carer for a Quick Job Placement in the UK. Our Process are very simple and there is always a Job for you.