What our Premium Domiciliary care is all About
Domiciliary care service gives you the extra assistance you need to stay where you want to be – at home. Household chores, personal care, and companionship visits can all be provided through our domiciliary carer services. All of our home care services are tailored to your specific needs, and it’s a great way to avoid going to a residential care facility.
Choosing a Domiciliary Carer
Carelifeline offers high-quality domiciliary care through our recruited carers (also referred to as home carer) and support staffs to help you remain safe, comfortable, and independent in your own home.
Our recruited domiciliary carer services are not only here to support you at home, but also to help you live as you want. Your provided carer can take you to doctors’ appointments, shops, meet your friends and family, and help you live a life independently.
Features of our Domically Care support staffs:
- Through assisting you in starting your day by getting you up, washed, dressed, and eating a nutritious breakfast.
- Medication assistance; reminding and assisting you in taking medications, as well as collecting or returning medication from your pharmacy or dispensing GP surgery
- Mealtime preparation; prepare meals with or for you, and assist you at mealtimes
- Outings include collecting your pension for you or with you, shopping with you or assisting you in making a shopping list, going to the stores, and returning to put everything away.
- Household; assist with laundry and ironing, as well as keeping your home clean and tidy
- Support you with social activities such as going for a walk, attending a day center, visiting friends or family, or attending your church or club.
- Personal care; when you need it, a little pampering – the occasional visit to arrange bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding, and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime
- Some assistance with getting ready for bed at the end of each day.
Building a positive relationship with your caregiver is critical to the success of your care plan. You can count on someone who is prompt and dependable, polite and respectful, kind and sympathetic to look after you through our system.
As a growing leader in the home care industry, We only hire the best individuals to teach and look after our clients, and we consult with you on a regular basis to ensure compatibility and contentment.